Thursday, November 13, 2008

Your love is strong.

Nothing was more satisfying yesterday than Riley falling asleep in my arms. I found it to be one of the most worshipful moments of my week.

Last night I sat in my bed with the dim light glowing as i read the introduction to Thomas Merton's A BOOK OF HOURS. Just the beginning put me into such a peaceful state that I fell asleep and woke up a few minutes later smiling.

I woke up smiling. God is so good.


My South Carolina journey last week really gave me an opportunity to reflect on my life, the paths God has had and is putting me on, and where i fit in in the roots community. i learned alot.

*its amazing how good it feels to be respected and treated like the woman I was made to be. It really redefines who you want to be apart of your life.

*we need to pray. and pray hard. and pray more than ever.



I guess that about sums it up.

No comments: