Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh How He Loves Us.

i went for a walk this morning. as i was turning off of Canna onto Elderberry, I looked up and a plane was in the process of writing "Jesus Loves U" in the sky. I became, shall I say, EXCITED! and decided to run the the Hendrix house and tell them to come outside.


I ask this question: What does that man/woman have that woke him/her up this morning and compelled them to get in the plane and tell Davenport that Jesus loves them?

What was it that happened in me when I saw it that convinced me to run all the way to the Hendrix house to show them?

If you know me at all, you know that I don't run. I mean, I really can't run, and it's pathetic. My entire body hurts and I feel as though I am going into cardiac arrest. Don't judge me.

But something bigger in me told me to run anyway, a fire that pushed me to go faster because there was a message so good that it had to be shared with someone else.


God, give us the passion that dwells in the soul of that man/woman that feels it necessary to paint the sky with your truth.

No comments: