Saturday, September 5, 2009

S- to the -aturday.

Today is SUCH the Saturday.

Don'tcha just love it?

The sun shines a little bit brighter. There's a nostalgic smell in the air, which for me is a medium breeze with a hint of ocean saltiness. Ohhh man, especially in the morning.

(Don't ask me how I am able to smell that in Central Florida - it's a mystery to me too. Perhaps its my super hero sense of smell)

I would love nothing more than to be with my mom right now in the good ol' 305, running errands and eating a whopper with cheese from burger king (it would have to be Miami in 1994 for this to be awesome). And then going with my dad to the Scuba shop on US1 so that he can fill up his tanks and I can play with the little yellow one in the front window.


I think Saturday is my favorite day of the week. So even though I can't do all of the above, I am going to make this day great.

There's a fantastic amount of creativity that's been waiting to burst out of me lately. I've decided I will put this day to good use and do what I was made to do.




I'm not aware of many activities more rewarding than doing just that.

No comments: