Sunday, August 23, 2009

The leap.

"You are a breathtaking reflection of God's heart for me. Of how he pursued me and loved me, even when I didnt love myself."



I CANNOT wait to say that one day.



But the getting there, the time between right now and "that one day" is terrifying at the least. Allowing the possibility for someone to love and/or reject me is scary as hell.

Well maybe not as scary as hell. Cause I hear that place sucks pretty bad.

But you get what I'm saying.




One thing's for sure: It will never get to the point of "gritball."
(I know I'm 5 years late on seeing Medea's Family Reunion, but I think seeing it today was perfect timing)

1 comment:

Charlsey Dyer said...

Thank you for sharing your heart, this is totally how I feel right now, and I'm scared out of my mind. Opening up to someone is scary, and letting them love you can be even scarier. Know that you are beautiful, and that one day it WILL happen!