Friday, July 25, 2008

If these are life's lessons, she will take the test

So I've been alone for a little over 24 hours now. And you know what?

I haven't fallen apart. This is a first, so GO GOD.

I have always been an independent person. But only when I have chosen to be. I can be alone-sure. But when it's in my best interest. I, Me, My. Gaggg. 

Sometimes I am going to have to be alone outside of my own choice. And I think God has shown me that I need to be more than ok with that. I need to be joyful in it. He wants me to be so overwhelmingly in love with Him, that being alone means more time with Him, and when has that ever been a bad thing? I guess it's always been a drag for me. Until now.

In the past 24 hours, I have felt the need for Him deep down in my soul more than ever, and I think I actually believe it now. VICTORY! but not for me, for Him. I believe that I need Jesus. 

Yesterday I was upset because I had no gas in my car and only 3 dollars in my wallet, which wont even get me a gallon of juice, let alone a gallon of gas. I was upset that I was stuck in the house. My mom put a gas card and a Publix card in the mail, and it should have arrived this morning. It didn't.

Today I still have no gas in my car and I still only have 3 dollars in my wallet. 

And I am so happy.

No comments: